Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Little Perturbed

Little perturbed tonight because
a) 30Seconds to Mars released the first single from their much anticipated new album 'This is War' and I received no Echelon transmission to alert me. Come on Jared, you email when you snap a pic of The Hive graffiti and no heads up for Kings & Queens??? You're better than that. (I know you are!) Shake your tail when you walk.


And b)the New Moon Illustrated Companion was nowhere to be found at Borders today! Am I having a mental vaca here or did it really come out today and my location didn't have so much as an empty end cap for me to frown at? Is it really sold out?! and if so, where did all the glossy photo-licious pages live before they got taken home by giddy TWI-hards??? I am thoroughly confused here. Why can I buy it online and not in-store?

Why am I so out of the loop tonight?!?!?! Grr.

NEWAYZ! For your listening pleasure, here's Kings & Queens which, I have to say, is a bit floaty for an album that follows a temper torn lawsuit aptly named 'This is War.' Don't get me wrong! I love it and worship how Jared's lovely rasp hums along the chorus- just saying, bit lacking in the emo angst department that the title foreshadows. It almost makes me worry the band will be de-eyelinering for this tour. (Gasp! Never Jared, Shanimal and Tomo- keep that dream alive for me.)

I feel like I've ranted a bit here, but let's face it, being out of the loop on my two fav things (TWI & 30STM)- BOTHERED! (Breathe, mantra, Jared, Edward, Isle Esme...) Okay, I'm back. Shiny smile and all. So what'd you think of the song? Are you into the non-screamy 30STM? I kinda am. It makes it a hell of a lot easier to sing along to on Rockband. hehe

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment