Thursday, October 22, 2009

So many new New Moon videos!!!

I have a feeling this last month (only 28 days left!!!) before New Moon opens is going to be a media juggernaut. I foresee many responsibilities falling by the wayside while I consume and share. Which will it be this time: boyfriend, writing (no!), sleeping, eating?

First, here's the
Fangdango.com link for the first ever NM TV spot that debuted yesterday. As always, exercise a warning to anyone in the house and have a first aid kit handy before viewing. Trust me! Edward & Jacob have a bit of a dance off, The wolves attack Victoria & Laurent- it's pure bliss!



Second, here is the best legit clip I've seen to date. (We are not including the bootleg shot-through-a-window-candid vid of Bella running to save with Edward we all saw a few months back.) Volturi-tastic doesn't even begin to explain the giddy, devilish grin on my face right now! Serious! Can not wait to see Volterra!




Did I already say only 28 days left? Cuz now I'm screaming it. 28 DAYS LEFT!!!

BC Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment