Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sadly Underwhelmed by NM Merch

Turns out, the manic excitment preceeding my trip to Hot Topic for NM merch was sadly unnecessary. I was- in a word- underwhelmed. A main factor in that was that my location has a serious lack of the jewelry I was so stoked to get my paws on. (No Volturi Crest, no Team Jacob necklace, no pendant keychains. Bummer.) I must say that "Bella's Birthday Dress" was fabulous though.

Never fear though friends, the shiny beacon of manic hope in the murky dullness that was my shopping experience was the two rings below. Now, I don't make a habit out of dropping $20 on costume jewelry, BUT I am sooo doing it! "Bella's Cullen Crest" is mine! I'm wondering though, when does she receive this? Is it a birthday gift? An engagement ring? A token of solidarity after "the vote"? I'm not sure how Rosenberg worked either of the rings into the screenplay, but they get my dazzle-faced approval.
"Bella's Cullen Crest" ring (soonto be resting on my left hand)
Sweet Masen, why don't I have an M in my name to justify buying this?!? I love/covet it. Hmm, how can I rationalize this...? Ah ha! My middle name starts with an M! (cue evil laugh and another disappearing $20)


BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment