Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why is Kristen bringing back the t-shirt knot???

Ok, don't get me wrong I'm a serious Kristen Stewart fan- I saw Adventureland just cuz she was in it (it paid off- awesome movie!) but I am so not into this whole knotted t-shirt thing she's rockin'. I rolled that way back in '95...I'm pretty sure I wasn't cool then so why is it ok now? Just sayin'...


On a side note: I had an excellent elocution about Bella's and Edward's relationship on Cookie's (my fav TWI Myspace bud) Myspace blog but I decided not to post it- way too much spoilage. I was affraid I'd ruin Breaking Dawn for too many peeps. Check the link below if you're interested. I'm not even sure if it'll work if you're not signed in to Myspace though. (DON'T RUIN Breaking Dawn for yourself though please- I won't allow it!!!) http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=477704760&blogId=494294873

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment