Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Hills: Revolving door

Evidently Audrina Patridge is the latest (ahem) actor profiting from the revolving door that is The Hills... Um do we not remember Whitney's The City debacle??

Although Audrina is significantly hotter than anyone else on The Hills I question whether or not she'll be able to stew up enuf MTV style drama with her Justin Bobby antics. And since Audrina didn't attend Laguna Beach HS (I don't think) none of those shmohawks will be around to stir up trouble...probably.

The producers- actors- writers (okay, no matter where I go with this I'm voiding the "reality" label of the show) will have their hands full w/this one. I know Chubbs will watch just to see her in the inevitable bikini or two per season. Guess there's hope for the show afterall.

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment