Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OM...J!!! New Moon book cover

Holy Holy Holy OM...J! Check out this possible new book cover for New Moon!! LOVE IT! Once again I find myself questioning whether I'm Team Edward or Team Jacob- who am I kidding everyone knows I'm Switzerland ;}

I need to see more promo shots. From the looks of it they are fabulous. November can not come soon enuf.

On a side note: EW posted an "Inappropriate Crushes" (I love that title- god love EW) blog about 17 yr. old Taylor Lautner questioning why we lust for his jailbate abs.

Personally, I love Tay (yes, we're on nickname basis- he calls me B) and I'm not ashamed to admit he's 10 yrs younger than me...wait am I?

He's just so cute and protective in a sweetly naive kinda way. At least I understand the draw he has (his beefy bod). I'm still at a loss as to why Rob Pattinson has me swaying...

BC out!

No comments:

Post a Comment