Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Moon official website


So, can we please talk about Taylor Lautner and my jailbait obsession with him? It all started because he’s from Michigan (I am too) and has morphed- much like his incredible bod- into a full on I’m obsessed with a 17 year old creepy/sexy beast. Have you seen the New Moon promo shot of the wolf pack??? Come on!!! Let me tell you, I am not Team Jacob but I’m thinkin’ about it!

And how cute is he with Selena Gomez? It’s a match made in Disney heaven. I love it!

Anywayz in all seriousness I wanted to alert anyone TWI-soft (not TWI-hard like me) to the offical website for New Moon (que my giddy clapping). Click the linage and enjoy the trailer (again giddy clapping) and other fun stuff. I’m thinking it’s not done yet cuz it’s pretty sparse but it’s up which means NM is close! http://www.twilightthemovie.com/
BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment