Sunday, June 14, 2009

Blasphemy!!

I wasn't going to add anything today, but I encountered an upsetting post on Cookie's blog (my fav Myspace blog) and couldn't bite my tongue.

Response to an Eclipse bashing post by "Artie" who claims he was "a bit...disappointed" by the book amongst other horror hungry (in that Eclipse lacked New Born battle scenes) comments:

Bit of blasphemy here. Eclipse is my FAVORITE TWI book and although I agree it would've been cool to see the Cullens fight (esp. Alice) I was not disappointed!

PS how have you waited this long to read Eclipse- and no BD yet?! I respectfully disagree Artie. (cut to me sticking my tongue out)

Of course "Artie" doesn't understand- he's a guy! Boo! Link contains the abuse blog http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=477704760&blogId=494679706

PPS I am fresh off a Pushing Daisies is gone forever depression so this bitchy post my be fueled in part by that...

BC Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment