Thursday, March 18, 2010

Twiligh Graphic Novel Peek

OK, maybe I'm a moron, but I didn't realize the Twilight graphic novel Volume One meant half of the first book. The thing ends with the first kiss in the meadow! That was balls to discover, and I'm not exactly sold on how Edward is drawn--although the leaning against the wall when he meets Bella after gym class was dead on. (Que swoony sigh.) It did have some giddy smile/giggle moments (people at Borders officially think I'm TW-uts) though. For instance, family shots of the Cullens are dead on-- Alice lounging at the lunch table and Rosalie's "statuesque" bod AND the real shiny silver Volvo s60R!



How much of a TW-ork am I that that made me clap and giggle when I saw it (and that I use the word TW-ork)? LOL Here's glimpse of Bella & Edward all graphic style courtesy of on tet_d Twifans.

So, what do you think? Are you buying the GN version of TWI?

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment