Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Didn't Jasper graduate??? Flaw in 'New Moon'

So, call me on this if I'm being mental, but didn't Jasper graduate last year (movie time, which would be sometime between Twilight & New Moon) with Rosalie (his Hale "twin") and Emmett? I was watching New Moon last night--cuz I can--and thought, "Wait a darn minute! Why is Jasper at Forks HS with Alice being all mind tricky on Bella? Isn't he the same "age" as Rosalie?"


(Evidence of the trickery: Alice & Jasper at FHS circa NM)



Sure enough, I consulted the book, and he is suppose to be at Dartmouth with Emmett & Rose.

Me thinks Melissa Rosenberg was trying to slip one past us TW-erds, and it worked until now. We must be so dazzled up on sparkles that we are missing obvious plot flaws in the movies.

So, do you guys agree? Should Jasper be at school in NM, and if so, what's the sitch? Are we to assume he failed or just that his "age" has been fudged for the convenience of the screenplay?

Can't wait to hear your thoughts cuz I am blown away by this revelation!


BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment