Saturday, March 20, 2010

Midnite New Moonpalooza at Borders

First off, thank you Borders employees for making all us (admittedly crazy) Twihards feel normal even when some of us reenacted scenes from scenes from New Moon with little to no regard for stultification. (See pictures below. They only half exemplify the hilarity.) I made a ton of new friends--Let me see if I can remember this: Danielle, Stephanie and...Veronica? J/k Claire--courtesy of my TW-abulous Team Edward/Team Jacob TWI-session Blog bookmarks, (Click here for full size.) and got fun TW-izes like an Edward pen and key chains.

The previously mentioned double sided bookmark. The Swiss in me just couldn't choose TE or TJ. (Please credit TW-session Blog if you use bookmark. The print size is 1.75"x6".)





Emily 2 made fangs & wore them. I
had to get a picture! I sure hope fans of my first novel are this amazingly dedicated.


Jacob fights Paul reenactment by some very enthusiastic TWI-Moms.




Bella running to save Edward reenactment by Emily 1.



Evidently Bella drowned spread eagle? Our "Edward" refused to lie head to toe for the scene.


Well, that was my midnight New Moonpalooza experience. How was yours? If there's any of you Ann Arbor Twihards that I met at Borders reading, please comment. I love hearing from you guys! Especially if either of the two Emilys or Team Corner are reading. You girls are TW-abulous! OK, off to watch NM for the 3rd time cuz I can.


BethDazzled

2 comments:

  1. odd...
    but cool.
    nice pics, emmadoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, odd but cool. It was an experience. Thanks for the comment, emmadoo! I loveto hear from readers. :)

    ReplyDelete