Thursday, March 18, 2010

Funniest Hour of TV EVER: Michael Sheen on Craig Ferguson

This is just a tiny portion of the masterpiece that was Michael Sheen on Craig Ferguson last night. First off, I know my love for Brits makes me bias, but I haven't laughed this hard while watching TV since Michael Scott hit Meridith with his Seabring on The Office --and this one last an hour! These two clearly have been blokes for a while. No one whips up a wit fest like this on the fly. Get ready to "Liz" (See 30 Rock reference- combination of laughing & wizzing) your way through this one!

Part 1 - "Jesus Christ is alive and well and living in Oklahoma?"

Part 2 - "Come here, Watson! I want you!"


Sadly I couldn't find the end where Michael sticks around to talk "socklevage" (the line a sock leaves on your ankle. There's a general consensus that it's sexy?) with Amy Ryan . After this rip roarin' hoot 'n nanny hour of television, I am convinced the insane-o Aro portrayal in New Moon (1 more day till DVD!!! Sorry, I had to.) is not an act--Michael Sheen is round the bend in all the best ways!

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment