Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Moon Saturday treats= Taylor's grape catching skills, NM outakes & 'Eclipse' preview

In honor of New Moon Saturday, here's the exclusive Eclipse preview from the Walmart DVD. Check out the infamous grape throwing into Taylor's mouth between takes (as exemplified on the short lived Tonight Show w/Conan O'Brien. Yet another reason Conan deserved to keep that gig. Click here for a rare rehearsal clip!) and Emmett all battle-fied. Then, of course, there's the gloriousness that is seeing the entire Cullen family together. It makes me want to watch "The Vote" scene--oh wait, I can. 'Cause I own New Moon now!!!

HAPPY NEW MOON SATURDAY!


Guess this settles the who would really win in a Edward vs. Jacob fight. We still love ya ,Rob.




I know I already posted this one, but Rob saying mosquito is worth the re-post.


Uber creepy dream sequence that I was so mad didn't make it into the final cut when I saw the pics in the NM Illustrated Companion , but now see why...weird.



Shooting in Italy


Teen Wolf Pack Antics


Thanks for the vids Syifaa Pattinson
of Twifans.

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment