Thursday, December 3, 2009

TW-ast Interview Update 4

We had about half a week off from New Moon madness, but interviewpalooza is back on.

Kellan on B
onnie Hunt Show. I would LOVE to see "crazy Kellan"!!!



Ashley Greene on
Ellen




Nikki Reed on Jimmy Kimmel: Part 1



Part 2, Nikki- to quote Larry David via Curb Your Enthusiasm - "flipped that shit" on Jimmy. LOL



Kellan Lutz on
Jimmy Kimmel Part 1: OK, I love Kellan, but there is no way he is Edward material. I fear Team Emmett will hunt me down and go all Volturi on me for that one, but I just can't see it.



Part 2



Nikki Reed on Bonnie Hunt Show. She is clearly not comfortable in heels. How very un-Rosalie of her. She mentioned falling in the Jimmy interview too. In Part 2, Seth Green and some random out useless knowledges poor Nikki. Wow- again from the Jimmy interview- you'll see how home schooling
yourself does not pay off. Oh, sorry Nikki- everyone knows I luv ya.


Part 1



Part 2



BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment