Thursday, December 3, 2009

TW-abulous fanmade vids!

Thought I'd cap off a thoroughly unproductive night (what deadline?) with some TW-abulous fanmade vids! If I'm going to skirt my responsibilities I might as well slit the goose.

So completely my fav fanmade in a looong time. It has one of my fav songs, sooo many New Moon clips and audio(from movie- not trailers!) and superb editing. Kudos








Demi Lovato rocks this vid- LOVE her!



I have a feeling I already posted this way back when, but it's worth another round regardless.



This one is magnificent. All it's missing is some Isle Esme and Nessie and boom! B&E Love Story complete. There's some random clips in place of actually New Moon ones, but it still dazzles!



Hope you enjoyed the fanmade fun!

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment