Saturday, December 19, 2009

OMFE, I MET JARED LETO!!!!!!!

I'm not going to skirt around this. Last night...I met JARED LETO!!!!!!!!! and 30SECONDS TO MARS!!!!! That's me (to the left) with their "signatures." I went to The Night 89x Stole Christmas last night to see Flyleaf & 30Seconds to Mars and the rest is giddy fan girl history. You have to understand, I've seen them [30STM] three other times and they always stay after to sign, but never stay more than an hour and the line is always around the building- literally! There was an incident at Taste of Chaos a few years back when I was ten people away- I could've jumped and landed on them!- and they just up and left before I got a chance to meet them. Serious bummer.

NEwayz, that is not how last night ended. The story is long and involved and fully of bubbly rhetoric and reminiscent giggles (most of t
hem in the shower this morning), so I'll give the you the Cliff's Notes version. The boys I went with ditched me to go get food because the line was "too long" and we would "never get through before they bailed." HA! Wrong! Two minutes after they left I was five feet away from the band as they walked past the crowd to access the balcony. I did my typical- an uncontrollable, I might add- gasp and screamed JARED!!! Then the rest of the line caught wind- could it have been my insanely loud squeal?- and they [30STM] ran upstairs.

I wasn't allowed to take pictures with the band :( but I snuck this shot of them at the table.



Jared's wearing gloves, I'm guessing, because he was sick that night. I don't know why Tomo had them on. Maybe he was sick too...? Regardless, it unfortunately kept me from touching Jared. That could have been the real reason. LOL BUT I did fist bump with Shannon who was sans latex!!!! It wasn't even me- he just up and offered the fist. How do you say no to a Leto boy? After meeting two, I tell you now, you do not!

The way they look at you...and their whispery coos as they gaze into your starstruck eyes... My god, I would've done anything they told me to do. Jared could've said "Push that girl off the balcony" and I would've done it, turned back to him and asked "What's next?" I swear, it was hypnotic. Borderline Cullen-esque. I'm not exaggerating. It was almost like meeting Edward Cullen. And I'm not talking Rob; I'm talking Edward. But, then again, I've always said Jared should've been Carlise or a member of the Volturi.

Wish all of you could've been there to share it with me. It was AMAZING! PS do you see how none of the band members are looking at the fans in that picture? Well, they never stopped staring at me! HAHA, Best night ever! I have vids I will post later too. Now I'm off to my friend's xmas party that I was suppose to leave for two hours ago. Sorry, Deb.


BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment