Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The difference between Rob & Kristen & Taylor

This really just puts out there how different Rob & Kristen are (in my humble opinion). I think I already posted the one of Rob awhile back, but I wanted you to be able to compare the two. And, of course, I had to include Taylor as well. PS His answer is probably the closest to what mine would be. I'd pick some band. Can you guess which??

Taylor's "stocking of truth"


Kristen's "stocking of truth"


Rob's "stocking of truth"

So let's see, Kristen gets all intellectual on us, Taylor is just cute as a button, per usual, and Rob--after much thought--selects a man to kiss under the mistletoe. And not even a hot one! LOL After hearing each actor's "stocking of truth" who would you rather spend xmas break hanging out with? I say Rob. He's so silly, and I love to laugh.

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment