Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bonus track on 'New Moon' OST

I drove myself insane today humming the first few tones of the song playing on Jacob's radio in his garage in New Moon. Since we only get to hear two seconds of it in the movie, and I didn't order the itunes soundtrack I had no idea what song it was. In try me fashion, the second I got home from work I forgot all about it and just now saw it on my list. (I make about 3 lists every day cuz my brain is a sieve.)

Just in case anyone else is crazy like I am, here's the low down it's called
'All I Believe In' by Amadou & Mariam & The Magic Numbers. If you listen to the lyrics [I am may never ever find a cure/I may never ever risk another lover/ Oh believe me], they are so Bella & Jacob, especially since the tune is so tender. Say hello to the song I wake up with in my head tomorrow. PS That happens to me every day. Seriously, every day I wake up with a random song in my head. Should that worry me...?




BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment