Saturday, June 12, 2010

Win Lauren Oliver's new novel DELIRIUM

My favorite YA goddess Lauren Oliver has a new novel coming out in February 2011, but you could win an ARC and catch Delirium before it hits the shelves. Stop by the Vicarious Reader blog  and enter to win although I totally hope I do since I may encounter some delirium of my own if I have to wait till next year to read this dystopic sure-to-be masterpiece. Don't believe me, take a peek at Delirium's back cover copy.


Love. It kills you both when you have it, and when you don't.
Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn't understand that once love--the deliria--blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold.
Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the government demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Haloway has always looked forward to the day when she'll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.
But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.
Lauren Oliver, author of the incandescent New York Times bestseller BEFORE I FALL, shows us a world as terrifying as THE HUNGER GAMES and a romance as true as ROMEO AND JULIET.


Just a little dazzled now aren't you?


BethDazzled 

No comments:

Post a Comment