Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ashley Greene & Rob Pattinson on Jay Leno


Jay Leno is warming us up for the special Eclipse take over on Jimmy Kimmel that will air June 23. Monday Ashley Greene (and Cee-lo Green singing "What Part of Forever" from the Eclipse soundtrack) were on, then Rob Pattinson was on last night.

Ashley (Monday):



Rob (Tuesday): PS Who else wants to spend a pleasant English afternoon with Rob's dad?





PPS Twelve is going to be way better than the clip they showed during Emma Roberts' interview. I read the novel by Nick McDonell  and though I was stuck with serious thoughts all week, it was gritty good. And Chace Crawford plays the lead, White Mike. Where's the bad in this? I'm excited to see it on July 30th even if Emma Roberts is Team Jacob. I can forgive her for that, I guess. 

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment