Thursday, April 8, 2010

New 'New Moon' & 'Eclipse' calendars

I was at Borders last night (like I am every Wednesday for my writer's crit group) and saw a brand spankin' new New Moon calendar that far surpasses any previous versions. First off, we get to pick between a Jacob and Edward cover. They're definitely starting us early with having to pick teams!



Secondly, the photos are screencaps from the movie with quotes like "I'm sorry I can't be the right kind of monster for you, Bella" & "La tua cantante." (I was super TW-excited to see that Italian insider quote.) You can see how they used quotes on the Jacob cover.

Click here to purchase the NM calendar.

Another TW-oodie today is a preview of the not yet available Eclipse calendar. It's the typical individual character headshot for each month format we've seen from the previous movies, but still cool to see our new Victoria (We miss you Rachelle!) and everyone else lookin' ripe for battle.



BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment