Saturday, February 13, 2010

'Eclipse' trailer before 'Remember Me'????



First, let me state that I am the last person to start or perpetuate rumors, BUT when I read (in a Fandago article) that there could possibly be an Eclipse trailer airing before Rob's new movie Remember Me staring Emile DeRavin (Lost) on March 12 I TW-ipped out and had to see what you guys thought. Now, this negates my previous prediction that the first footage would roll on Oscar night (Sunday, March 7), but I kinda wouldn't mind waiting 5 more days for a double dose of Rob on the big screen.

So, what do you guys think? Will Summit follow suit by airing trailers for their other movies i.e. Eclipse before their current one? OR would you rather see it ASAP on Oscar night? Either way, David Slade needs to get his editing butt in gear and get us our first look! We love you David, but hurry, pretty TW-ease.

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment