Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fans have already seen 'Eclipse' thanks to Oprah--WTF?!?

I lazily checked Twitter before heading to bed tonight, and what do I see but a storm of ravenous TWI Tweeters claiming to have seen Eclipse!

TwilightersAnonymous @twilighterz To clear things up: Fans have revealed that they saw a ROUGH screening of Eclipse thanks to Oprah. Definitely not a finished version! :)
  1. RT @vivian_ortiz Eclipse was amazing!! Can't wait to see the final version!! Best movie yet :D  


    RT @CristalVaca Just watched Eclipse, it was f***ing incredible.
  2. twilighterz
    RT @TrendingJB Just saw Eclipse!! Almost didn't get in and I was about to cry. But then Julie saved us. AMAZING movie. That's ALL I'm saying
  3. TwilightersAnonymous twilighterz
    RT @Courtneex3 OH MY GOD!!!! Eclipse was absolutely AMAZING. Better then both New Moon & Twilight! Holyy crappp =O
  4. TwilightersAnonymous twilighterz
    And no - we (TA) didn't see it! We're just RTing reactions from those who did :)
  5. TwilightersAnonymous twilighterz
    RT @JustSoJazzyDiva OMFG @Twilight Saga #Eclipse was so freaking good!!! Blew Twilight & New Moon out the water!!! It was AMAZING!!
It seems Oprah really is God Her self because the fans that were luck enough to score tickets to the Twilight episode airing May 13  got an advanced screening of a rough cut of Eclipse!!! Hail to the powers that are Oprah. I still won't watch your show (unless someone I absolutely can't live without is on i.e. Rob, Kristen &Taylor), but you have won this round Harpo. Touche. 

So, when this "rough cut" inevitably hits the internet, will you guys watch or wait to see the final product June 30? I'd like to think I have the will power to save myself for opening night, but I totally caved and watched the breakup scene from New Moon when it was leaked and cried and loved it.

Do you guys think you can stay strong and wait to watch?

BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment