Monday, January 4, 2010

Hillywood New Moon parody

So, I'm usually not much for parodies, and this New Moon romp from Hillywood is really no exception, but (most of) the costumes and sets (Bella's bedroom--hello! Dead on replica.) were so accurate I gave it a chance, albeit halfhearted, but a chance nonetheless.

OK, now that you've seen it, I can vent. I am thoroughly confused as to why Bella gets a Team Jacob tramp stamp and the whole thing is a mashup mess musical. And how is the Bella/Jane/Alice dance off relevant? Also, Pink as a music choice...bothered. All that being said, I was impressed by the special effects, i.e. sparkles, and, again, costumes/sets. (Sorry to be redundant, but I am really impressed by the resources these people must have pulled, however, Kristen's VMA dress at the end just confused me.)

What do you guys think. Tw-abulous or TW-op (TWI flop)?

PS The guy who plays Edward's name is Jacob. How ironic is that? LOL

Source: Twifans.com
BethDazzled

No comments:

Post a Comment